818. Hatevil Hall306 was born on 15 February 1708 in Dover, New Hampshire (Strafford).232 He died on 28 November 1797 at the age of 89 in Falmouth, Maine (Cumberland).232,307 Following is the information I have -- I've retyped it verbatim from the records of my great-grandfather:
Hate Evil Hall was born in Dover, N. H., 1707. His father was one of three brother who came from England, and were amongst the early settler of New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Married Sarah Furbish, of Kittery - moved from Dover to Falmouth and died November 28, 1797, aged ninety years, leaving four hundred and seventy-five descendants. The names of his children were Dorothy, Daniel, Hate Evil, Mercy, Ebenezer, Abigail, William, John, Jedediah, Andrew, Nicholas, Paul and Silas.
1) Dorothy married George Leighton. Their children were Palatiah, Jedediah, Sarah, Hate Evil, Abigail, David, Paul and Silas.
2) Daniel married Lorana Winslow. Their children were Winslow, Mercy, William, Stephen, Rachel, Anna, Betsey and Simeon.
3) Hate Evil married Ruth Winslow; second wife Ann Jenkins. Their children were Job, Ruth, Sarah, Hezekiah, Enoch, Submit, John Hate Evil, Abigail, Nathan, Dorcas, Margaret and Shadrach.
4) Mercy married Joseph Leighton. Their children were Susannah, Hannah, Andrew, Stephen, Mary, Ezekiel, Lydia, Daniel, Betsey, Robert and Sarah.
5) Ebenezer married Hannah Anderson. Their children were Abraham, Isaac, Dorothy, Israel, Bethshua, Ebenezer and Daniel.
6) Abigail married Isaac Allen. Their children were Catharine, Sarah, Robert, David, Mary, Dorcas and Isaac.
7) William married Betsey Cox; second wife Elizabeth Wilson. Their children were Elijah, Timothy, Trial, Robert, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Betsey, Sarah and Mary.
8) John married Grace Sprague. Their children were Sarah, Love, Abigail, Sylvina, Hate Evil, Lucy, Charity, John, Dorothy, Anna, William, Daniel, Grace, Simeon and Joel.
9) Jedediah married Hannah Hussey; second wife Elizabeth Clough. Their children were Peter, Joel, Elizabeth, Aaron, Mercy, Moses, Abigail, David, Jonathan, Ann and Dorcas.
10) Andrew married Jane Merrill. Their children were Jane, Edmund, Polly, Amos, George, Eunice, Josiah, and Henry.
11) Nicholas married Experience Stone; second wife Emma Sawyer. Their children were Esther, Miriam, Noah, Lot, Greenfield, Experience, Comfort, Solomon, Ephraim and Osney.
12) Paul married Sarah Neal; second wife Keziah Hanson. Their children were Johnson, Olive, Daniel, Neal, William, Sarah, Hannah, Patience, Betsey and James.
13) Silas married Mary Gould; second wife Hannah Neal. Their children were Samuel, Mary, Dorothy, James, Francis, Peace, Sarah, Andrew, John, Paul, Olive, Silas, Miltimore, Augusta and Hannah.
Johnson married Precious Stone. Their children were Frederick, George, William, and Annabelle.
Annabelle married Frederick Mason. Their children were Frank and William.
William married Florence Young. Their children were Silas and Esther.
George married Hettie Hoover. Their children were Ann, Thelma, Lawrence and Granville.
Frederick married Augustine Dolan. Their children were Marvel and George.
Marvel married Frank Haviside; second husband Edward Pauson.
George married Marguerite Nolan. Their children are Robert and Richard.
Robert married Virginia Burkholder. Their children are Richard, Robert and Brian.
Brian married Kelly Starr. Their children are Alexis and Makenna.
Richard married Eleanor McCandless. Their children are Mollie and Mary.
Mollie has one child, Alexander.
Mary married Sean Doyle; second husband Dean.
Remember -- this is a family tree that traces my particular Hall line. I have no idea which way your wife's would go. Any questions, just ask!
Mollie Sarah Furbish and Hatevil Hall306,308,309,310,311,312,313,314,315 had marriage banns published on 1 April 1733 in Dover, New Hampshire (Strafford). They were married on 11 April 1733 in Dover, New Hampshire (Strafford).